Hackensack Meridian Health Foundation is pleased to welcome new trustees to three of its hospital foundations.
JFK University Medical Center Foundation welcomes the following new members to its board of trustees:
- Frank Babar, CEO, Phase One Network
- Venkata “Venk” Gorty, founder of MelpApp
- Sanket Ruparelyia, M.D., COO and co-founder of Honor Aging
- John “JD” Pearce, managing member of Blair Mill Capital Management
Jersey Shore University Medical Center welcomes the following new members to its board of trustees:
- David S. Kountz, M.D., MBA, co-chief academic officer and vice president, Academic Diversity, Hackensack Meridian Health, vice president, Academic Affairs, Hackensack Meridian Jersey Shore University Medical Center and founding associate dean, Diversity and Equity, Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- Nicole Agnew, partner, Goldman Sachs, Asset Management Division
Riverview Medical Center welcomes the following new members to its board of trustees:
- Sarah Personette, chief customer officer at Twitter
- Thomas DeFelice III, vice president and general counsel at Circle Motorsport, Inc. (d.b.a. Circle BMW)
To learn more about how you can support Hackensack Meridian Health Foundation hospital foundations, or if you are interested in becoming a trustee on a board, please visit www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/en/Donate.